Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 26 - 29 wks, 1 day - Same old...Same old...

Today was really uneventful for me yet very eventful for Liam and Joey...

Joey and Liam had another long night last night, 3 crying nights in a row now =(, so Liam did not go to school today because Mommy had no way of waking Daddy up.  He fell asleep with Liam in Liam's bed around 3:45 a.m. last night.  Well, I am not allowed to walk up the stairs, Joey left his cell on the night stand, and Liam refused to wake him up "Daddy sleeping Mommy, Me no wake him up.  He need sleep!"  So, Liam did not go to school...But he was able to go see Santa, or "Ho Ho Ho" as he calls him
Liam and Santa 2010
Can you tell it was not a planned outing???  If it was, do you honestly think I would have allowed him to wear his camo pants, ARMY shirt, camo sweatshirt, and farm boots for the "official" 2010 Santa picture???  Well, with Mommy on bed rest, a lot is slipping right now...So the outing started as going to get tile floor cleaner, then turned into picking up Liam's new bed that his Papa got him for Christmas and led to a trip to Bass Pro to see Santa =)  Needless to say, Liam had a BLAST with all of it because he was with Daddy and Papa and he got to see Santa and the fish at Bass Pro.

I, on the other hand, cross-stitched, watched TV and White Christmas...and that is about it...lol...soooo not as exciting as Liam's day.

Joey was an absolutely fantastic husband, well he is most of the days but today was way over the top...He washed three loads of laundry, folded two of the loads, washed the kitchen and two of the bathroom floors, vacuumed the whole house, and then steam cleaned the downstairs carpet.  This, my friends, was done all today!!!  It's amazing what can happen when I have doctor’s orders to not get off the couch/bed.  Joey soooo earned some extra bonus points today ;-)

I'm tired and heading to bed.  I have had some requests to explain how I made the glitter ornaments.  I will post better pictures of them tomorrow and give you step-by-step instructions.  Believe me, they look like they took hours when really it was just minutes.  So look for that in tomorrow’s post =)

Ohh and my next appointment and sono with Dr. Watkins is this Thursday.  Soooo keep those prayers coming that my cervix is holding strong and all looks good.

HUGS from the land of bed rest!!!

~Charlotte
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment